1. Legal information and acceptance
These provisions regulate the use of the service of the raquetasdemijas.com Website (hereinafter, the “Website”) that Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. makes available to Internet users.
Raquetas de Mijas, S.L., with registered office in Urb. La Torre. Cala Hill. C/ Tomillo 2-E, 29650, Mijas, Málaga Spain, Phone. +34 951001111 y C.I.F. number B93219368.
Access to the Website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Access and use of the Website attributes the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice as well as its modifications. The provision of the Website service has a limited duration at the time the User is connected to the Website or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which she intends to use the Website, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Some services of the Website accessible to Users or exclusive to clients of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. They may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and / or modify this Legal Notice and that must be accepted by the User before starting the provision of the corresponding service.
The Website is mainly aimed at Users residing in Spain. Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. does not ensure that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part.
If the User resides or is domiciled in any other place and decides to access and / or use this Website, they will do so at their own risk and responsibility and must ensure that such access and / or use complies with the applicable local legislation, not assuming Raquetas de Mijas, SL any liability that may arise from such access.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents and / or any other elements of the Website, these being understood by way of example only, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as their graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the “Contents”), are the property of Raquetas de Mijas, SL or third parties, without any of the exploitation rights recognized by the current regulations on intellectual property on them being understood to be assigned to the User, except those that are strictly necessary for the use of the Website.
The brands, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Website attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
By virtue of the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law, regularizing, clarifying and harmonizing the current legal provisions on the matter, they are expressly prohibited. the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the Contents, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the express written permission of Raquetas de Mijas, SL or the third party holder of the rights Legal Notice affected.
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. and / or third parties.
3. Conditions of use of the website
The User acknowledges and accepts that access and use of the Website takes place freely and consciously, under his sole responsibility.
The User agrees to make correct and lawful use of the Website in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good faith and public order. The User will respond to Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. or against third parties for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
The use of the Website for harmful purposes of goods or interests of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. is expressly prohibited. or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. or from third parties.
The following actions are also prohibited:
- The use of computer viruses or any other code, file or program that is designed or intended to interrupt, damage, or limit the operation of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to data or other information del Raquetas de Mijas, SL or any third party.
- Impersonate identities, interfere or interrupt the service, servers or networks connected to the services or breach the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the services.
- Use automated scripts or screen scraping to collect information or interact with Raquetas de Mijas, S.L.
- Retrieve data systematically or from other content from Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. to create, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a data collection, either manually or through bots, trackers or the like.
- Access, manipulate or use non-public areas of the Website, the computer systems of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. or your suppliers’ systems.
- Any attempt to test the vulnerability of any system or network of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. or violate any security or authentication measure.
- Falsify or alter any information of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L.
- Try to decipher, decompile, disassemble the software of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. or from third parties.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on Copyright and other identifying data of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. or third parties incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the Contents.
- Collaborate with a third party to carry out any of the behaviors described.
The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good faith and public order, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions. in the First Clause.
Merely by way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in the cases authorized by Law or expressly consented to by Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. in writing or by whoever holds the exploitation rights, if applicable.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as software or database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or made available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by of the User or a third party.
- Extract and / or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Website as well as the databases that Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. make available to Users.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the Website or, in general, those usually used on the Internet for not entailing a risk of damage or uselessness of the Website and / or the Services.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Website
Users who want to insert links from their own web pages to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignoring them, avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Website but cannot be reproduced in any way (inline links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It will be forbidden in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Website or allow the viewing of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Website and In any case, when they are viewed jointly with content outside the Website in such a way that: (i) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the Users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (ii) involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (iii) serve to take advantage of the brand reputation and prestige of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L .; or (iv) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Raquetas de Mijas, S.L., its managers, partners, employees, customers or the quality of the services it provides will be made from the page that introduces the link.
- In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. has Legal Notice given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender’s services.
- The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. is prohibited. within the sender’s page except in the cases allowed by law or expressly authorized by Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. in writing and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Website is permitted in the manner established in this Clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may in no case dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant with the activity of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. depending on the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
4. Liability exclusion
4.1 Of the information
The User agrees that Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. assumes no responsibility for delay, deletion, erroneous delivery, or failure to save User communications or personal settings.
Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. Neither is it responsible for the decisions made from the information provided on the Website, nor for the damages and losses caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Website.
4.2 Of the quality of the service
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the service to anyone for any reason and / or to discontinue the service in whole or in part at any time, with or without notice.
The use of the Website is subject to all applicable regulations and the User will be solely responsible for the content of their communications through the Website.
Access to the Website does not imply the obligation of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Website service.
Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from access or use of the Contents or the Website. Among others, and by way of illustration and not limitation, Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. is not responsible for the following circumstances:
- The lack of maintenance and effective operation of the Website and / or its services or Contents.
- Lack of usefulness of the Website or the Contents for any activity.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the Contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the Users, of the Contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the terms of this Legal Notice, or to the good faith and public order, of the Website or its Contents, by the Users.
4.3 Of the availability of the service
Access to the Website requires services and supplies from third parties, including transportation through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation do not correspond to Raquetas de Mijas, SL Therefore, the services provided through the Website They may be suspended, canceled or become inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Website service.
Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. is not liable for any damages or losses of any kind produced in the User that are caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks, computer failures or other electronic systems that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during the provision the same or previously.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Website
The access service to the Website includes technical linking devices, directories and even search instruments that allow the User to access other web pages (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). In these cases, Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. acts as a mediation service provider in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (“LSSI”) and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the illegality and have not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content, he may notify Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in Clause 6, without this communication in any case entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites should presuppose the existence of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. with the statements, content or services provided. The Linked Sites are provided for reference purposes only.
Although Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. only provides links to websites that to the best of its knowledge and understanding comply with applicable legislation, Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. does not know or approve the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or by any other damage that is not directly attributable to Raquetas de Mijas, SL.
We reserve the right to withdraw or block access to such content on the suspicion that it may eventually be unlawful or harm the property or rights of third parties liable for compensation and, of course, in those cases in which we have effective knowledge of it, either by judicial resolution. , administrative order or by any other means.
5. Communication of illegal and inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user were aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, demeaning, violent or contrary to morality, they may contact Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. indicating the following extremes:
- Personal information of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when he is a person other than the communicator. Likewise, it must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when she is a person other than the communicator;
- Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. of the communication provided for in this Clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise, you must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicator, as well as an express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
6. Duration and modification
The conditions of this Legal Notice will be in force until they are modified, and Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. make these changes that will be communicated to the User.
Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. You can delete, add or change both the Contents and the services it provides, as well as the way in which they appear located or presented. The conditions that are published at the time the User accesses the Website are understood as in force. Raquetas de Mijas, S.L. invites you to check this Legal Notice periodically.
7. Legislation and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish law for the resolution of any controversy in relation to this Legal Notice or the relationship between them.